Powered by Smartsupp
  • Create Account
  • Log In

Home Insurance

  • Home
  • Home Insurance

Homeowner's policy is a multiple-line insurance policy

Landlord Insurance is a specialist type of cover that’s designed for people renting out their properties. Landlord Insurance can help protect you against a range of potential financial losses. Damage caused by tenants intentionally or by accident, broken white goods and legal costs could all be covered by Landlord Insurance. You’ll also be covered for lost rent, if your tenant has to move out due to an insured event, like a fire or flood.

Our home insurance is made up of two policies: Buildings insurance and contents insurance. When you take out home insurance, you can buy these policies separately or together: Buildings Insurance. Covers the structure of your home and its fixtures and fittings if they are damaged by events like flood, fire or storm Contents Insurance. Covers the cost of repairing or replacing your personal possessions if they are stolen or damaged by events like flood, fire or storm while in your home Combined Buildings and Contents Insurance. Covers both buildings and contents under one policy. This can be simpler and less costly than buying separately.